1. Bring either old tennis shoes or aqua shoes for wearing in the river,sunscreen, insect repellent, hats, sunglasses, ice, snacks, drinks, and dry clothing (to leave in your car), Alcohol use is discouraged, but not prohibited. No alcohol use allowed in Riverside Park.
2. Please secure your keys by leaving them hidden on your car or behind the counter in our office for safe keeping. Leave valuables or non-water proof items in your vehicle. Note: J&J's River Run will not be held responsible for any lost items or keys, or for any water damaged items (including cell phones or cameras).
3. State law: No glass or Styrofoam allowed on the river. Please bring plastic or cans only.
4. We do not have a store where you can purchase the things you may need, so please keep this in mind when you are packing. Note: We sell ice at our US -10 location (for $2.00 per 7 # bag.)
5. Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of trip time, to allow time for registration and equipment selection.
6 Personal and travelers checks, Master Card, & Visa accepted but cash is preferred.
7. Enjoy the trip swimming, fishing, or picnicking at your own pace. When you rent your equipment at J &J's, we pretty much figure that you have rented it for the entire day.